Force 8 have recently released their PAS24 stable door to their customers. This style of stable door is the first in the market and customers now have the reassurance of a high performance stable door within their homes.
Stable Door Specification
Force 8’s stable door locking solution incorporates two Yale independent backset security locks: securing both top and bottom leafs.
- Lever operated hook gearbox is used to secure the top leaf or door; whilst a key turn deadbolt gearbox is used in the bottom leaf
- Lockmaster signature hook and anti-lift pins are used on the top and bottom locking devices
- Keyed alike Yale Platinum 3 Star Kitemark cylinder sets to secure both leafs
- Trojan 3D Hinges
- Trojan lever handle
- VEKA frame
- ODL door leaf (reinforced)
- Trisys cassette
- PAS 24:2016 security tested
- BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours. NSST)
- Tested to a minimum 100,000 cycles
- 10 Year mechanical guarantee
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a new stable door.