Leading arched PVC company Force 8 have now introduced arched vertical sliders to their extensive collection of products, using REHAU profile.
For any trade customer looking to have an arched vertical slider, the smallest arch that Force 8 can manufacture is a 300mm radius and this can still be made with a one-piece bend.
Vertical Sliders – Key Features
- Traditional front to back profile dimension to match existing box arrangements
- Sections designed to match traditional aesthetic appeal
- Deep bottom rail option
- Upper and lower sashes tilt inwards for ease of cleaning
- Traditional astragal Georgian bar arrangements
- Traditional hardware design and functionality
- Full range of style options and sizes to enable replacement of traditional products
- Fully mechanically jointed version now available
To add to the wide range of effects that vertical sliders present, they can be offered in a wide range of effect options, whether that’d be wood grain or a smooth white finish, adding an authentic finish. Vertical sliders can now be offered in all RAL colours that will be sprayed on site by Force 8, ensuring that customers have a wide range of designs available to choose from.
Force 8 will focus on manufacturing the arches for the vertical sliders. However, don’t hesitate to send Force 8 your arched vertical slider specification to get fully quoted by the company.